Family Favorite 4 Ingredient Snack Bars
I have found the BEST homemade, protein-packed, with no refined sugar, SNACK BARS! My entire family loves them! They are perfect for an anytime snack, packed in school lunches or before sports practices! I've found that having healthy grab-n-go snacks available at all times is key to staying on track with my nutrition. If I have to stop and make a healthy snack on the spot, it probably won't happen!
MOMS, am I right or am I right!?!?
1 cup creamy natural nut butter of choice
½ cup honey
3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
2-3 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
1. Spray a 9x9 pan with oil and set aside.
2. Heat nut butter and honey over medium low heat for about 4mins or until blended and creamy, make sure you stir often.
3. In a large bowl combine oats and nut butter mixture and evenly combine.
4. Add in chocolate chips and mix in.
5. Pour mixture into 9x9 pan and pack it down with either wax or parchment paper so it’s evenly pressed into all sides.
6. Refrigerate for one hour and then cut into bars. Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to eat.