Savory Spinach Veggie Dip
Not going to lie, I’m ready to enjoy this savory spinach dip on the daily …
especially since one serving is a Portion Fix free food! You can eat it with raw veggies like carrots, celery sticks, radishes, and sliced bell peppers.
This recipe makes 8 servings (¼ cup each).
- 10 oz raw baby spinach (approximately 6 cups), steamed until wilted
- 1½ cups reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- sea salt + ground black pepper, to taste
- optional: sprinkle with red pepper flakes for an extra kick before serving
1. Place spinach in a colander; drain excess water.
2. Finely chop spinach; place in a medium bowl.
3. Add yogurt, garlic, green onions, and lemon juice and mix well. Season with salt + pepper.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve!
Portion Fix Containers: ¼ serving is a free food!
2B Mindset Plate It: A great veggie snack with bonus protein
Share a picture of one of your snacks today - what are you nourishing your body with today?
Click HERE to try my FREE meal plan!