Fudgy Avocado Brownies Recipe
With the boost of healthy fats from the avocado, these brownies are ultra-rich and chocolatey. No one will ever guess that these Fudgy Avocado Brownies are healthy 😉
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 medium ripe avocado, mashed
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup gluten-free flour
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line an 8x8 baking pan with aluminum foil. Lightly coat with spray and set aside.
2. Combine avocado, oil, egg, maple syrup, and extract in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
3. Combine the cocoa powder, salt, and flour in a medium bowl; mix well.
4. Add the cocoa powder mixture to the avocado mixture; mix well. Add chocolate chips; mix until blended.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan; spread to make even. Bake for 33 to 36 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Cool for an hour before removing from the pan. Cut into sixteen squares.
This recipe makes 16 servings.
Portion Fix Containers: 1 Yellow, 1 tsp.
2B Mindset Plate It: Enjoy this as an occasional treat. Be sure to track!
Want more great recipes & my FREE meal plan? Click HERE!