top of page
  • Writer's pictureSarah LaNore

Rules I made for my fitness LIFESTYLE!

want to know my simple rules?!

So, hereโ€™s the thing. Iโ€™m a mom of 2, I eat ๐ŸŒฎ ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿฅž in moderation. I like wine... a lot. ๐Ÿท

As a fitness Coach and someone passionate about health - I help you to make changes that are maintainable as a LIFESTYLE. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Here are my rules : ๐Ÿ‘Œ Follow a simple meal plan M-F. ๐Ÿ‘Œ Enjoy 2-3 treat meals on the weekend, they are not โ€œcheat daysโ€. ๐Ÿ‘Œ Follow a fitness program (schedule into my day no matter what) ๐Ÿ‘Œ Ask myself โ€œIs this worth it?โ€ This is huge. You have to have some self control #obviously! French fries? No. Pizza? Yes!

People always ask me if I "cheat on my diet." First, I don't diet! I can't stand that word or what it stands for! โœ‹๐Ÿผ

I make healthy choices 85% of the time. Then I indulge in whatever I want the other 15% of the in this case with breakfast! The "all or nothing" mentality doesn't work for me. I don't wait for Monday to "start over" or "restart" because I never stop. It's a lifestyle of moderation not deprivation.

My next online fitness group is kicking off soon and I'll be teaching my ladies how to ENJOY all the fall foods WHILE making gains in their personal fitness goals... you know.. like rocking those skinny jeans! ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘ข๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ I'm still on my journey, too! I know what it's like to feel frumpy in my swimsuit, to change a million times before going to a party, to cry because nothing fits! ๐Ÿ˜” I don't want other women feeling that way!

So if you're interested in joining us and getting fit for fall WHILE enjoying yourself, click BELOW and I'll message you with more info! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ’Œ

Would you want to join me?

And, if you need help with your nutrition or meal plans & finding healthier recipes and options, EMAIL ME ASAP for my Free 5-day Meal Plan!

#healthyrecipe #healthykids #healthydinner #summerrecipes #summertime #dinnerideas

4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page