Watermelon Pizza Recipe!
This has got to be the most perfect summer dessert - a Watermelon Pizza! And my kids LOVE IT!
Greek yogurt is the sauce, which adds protein and creates a tart + creamy contrast to the fruit. Top it with whatever fruit you have on hand - think blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, kiwi… get creative!
Let me know if you try this recipe!
● 1½ inch thick-sliced fresh watermelon, cut into 4 wedges (quarters)
● 4 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
● 4 medium strawberries, sliced
● 2 Tbsp. fresh blueberries
● ¼ cup fresh blackberries
● 1 kiwifruit, cut into 4 slices
● 4 fresh mint leaves
1. Spread each watermelon wedge with 1 Tbsp. yogurt. Top evenly with strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and a kiwi slice.
2. Garnish with mint leaves; serve immediately.
Want more great, healthy, easy recipes? Click below for my meal plan!