No-Bake Superfood Cookie!
You are not on a diet… and so, it’s time to say peace out to that diet culture mentality ✌️
When foods are completely off-limits, you actually give up control over your food choices… and you become more likely to overeat whatever your favorite “cheat food” is when you’ve been severely restricting what you are “allowed” to eat.
This is absolutely a practice that takes time, but if you can tune into your body and what it needs, you are able to eat intuitively and enjoy the foods you love, while still getting the results you want in your health journey.
Today’s delicious recipe is an incredible Chocolate + Caramel + Peanut Butter No-Bake Superfood Cookie that is sure to be a new family favorite once you whip up a batch!
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp pure caramel extract
- 1 cup dry quick-cooking rolled oats
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup Chocolate Whey Shakeology
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Combine peanut butter, extract, oats, honey, and Shakeology in a medium bowl and mix with a spatula or clean hands.
2. Roll mixture into 24 balls (about 1 inch in size). Flatten each slightly so that it is shaped like a traditional cookie.
3. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
You can store these in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
If you don't have a favorite protein powder, click HERE to contact me & I can tell you more about the one I use!