top of page
  • Writer's pictureSarah LaNore

I Don't Diet! Do you?

True story: weโ€™ve had pizza, chicken nuggets, beer, burgers, wings, smoothies, salads and ice cream this week. And it was dang delicious! No guilt whatsoever.


You do what you gotta do when youโ€™re living in an empty house without any of your stuff and every meal is โ€œout to eatโ€! ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ But today we're bouncing back with superfoods and extra water! ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ’ง

People always ask me if I "cheat on my diet." First, I don't diet! I can't stand that word or what it stands for! โœ‹๐Ÿผ

I make healthy choices 85% of the time. Then I indulge in whatever I want the other 15% of the time....or in this case with moving, I just do my best!

The "all or nothing" mentality doesn't work for me. I don't wait for Monday to "start over" or "restart" because I never stop. It's a lifestyle of moderation not deprivation.

My next online fitness group is kicking off soon and I'll be teaching my ladies how to ENJOY all the summer parties and picnics WHILE making gains in their personal fitness goals... you know.. like rocking that bathing suit! ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ

I'm still on my journey, too! I know what it's like to feel frumpy in my swimsuit, to change a million times before going to a party, to cry because nothing fits! ๐Ÿ˜” I don't want other women feeling that way!

So if you're interested in joining us and shaping up for summer WHILE enjoying yourself, click below and I'll email you with more info! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ’Œ

Letโ€™s talk about shaping up for summer, shall we?

Want to know more? CLICK HERE

#workathomemom #bossbabe #bossmom #workfromhome #income #fitnessbusiness

7 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page