Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe
This homemade Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream gets the green color from a top-secret ingredient (ok, I’m going to let you in on it). It’s a healthy treat and a great way to get some greens in 😉
This recipe makes 2 servings.
- 1 medium banana, cut into chunks
- ¼ cup canned lite coconut milk
- ¾ cup fresh spinach
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp pure peppermint extract
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
1. Place the banana in a plastic bag and freeze for 4 hours (or until it’s completely frozen).
2. Place coconut milk and spinach in the blender; cover and blend until smooth.
3. Add the frozen banana and extracts. Blend until smooth.
4. Add chocolate chips and mix well with a spoon or spatula.
5. Pour into a freezer-safe container and freeze until set.
Portion Fix Containers: ½ Green, 1 Yellow, 1 Purple, ½ Blue
2B Mindset Plate It: Enjoy as an occasional treat; be sure to track.
Click HERE for my FREE meal plan & to try my at-home workouts!